- The Diving Chamber Treatment Trust (DCTT) is a charity that provides information and advice to the public and healthcare professionals on hyperbaric oxygen treatment. It also seeks to promote further research into the benefits of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT).
- To make HBOT available to individuals who do not have the means to pay privately for such treatment, either at home or abroad.
- To make HBOT available to SCUBA divers suffering decompression illness who are not covered by insurance or UK citizenship.
- To make HBOT available to individuals from global conflict areas where no such treatment exists.
- To make HBOT available to cases where it is used (with evidence) abroad, e.g. USA, Japan, Russia, but where it is still deemed outside of primary care trust schedules in the UK. Cases would include stroke, cerebral palsy, autism, post traumatic brain injury and rheumatoid arthritis.